10.22.2013

My October 2013 Ipsy Glam Bag

Good morning!

This is my 4th Glam Bag from Ipsy and I have to say I am obsessed! The value of the bag's contents have always exceeded the $10 monthly subscription price and the items are always things I will use but are still fun things to get in the mail each month. If you subscribe to one beauty box, this should be it!

Let's see what I got for October!

I can't say I am loving the bag this month. A little cheesy for my taste. I prefer cute designs instead. That's about my only disappointment with Ipsy's October offering though!


First up is a ridiculously yummy smelling hand creme from Cake Beauty. I got the Strawberry and Cream flavor...good enough to eat! This came just in time for the cold, dry weather to help pamper my hands. I like that it isn't greasy at all. Plus the bottle size is very generous and should last me a while.


Next item, is a plumping lipgloss from Bare Escentuals Buxom line in Dolly. My lips are pretty full on their own so I don't feel like the plumping effect is very noticeable for me but that aside I am loving this gloss's formula. Not too thick, super shiny and lasts for a while. The shade is flattering and versatile as well. Perfect to pair with a smokey eye!


I got a deluxe sample from Big Sexy Hair of their Blow Dry Volumizing Gel. I haven't had the chance to use this yet but I am interested to see what it does for my fine, straight hair. The idea of a gel seems like it could weigh it down but we will see!


I was super happy to find out Zoya was going to be a part of the Ipsy bag this month. I am a huge fan of the brand and already own a bunch of their polishes. I got Mason, from their Fall 2013 line.


And the final item in my Ipsy Glam bag is a moisturizer from H2O Plus. It's a little tacky once applied so I only use it night but it hasn't broken me out and it seems to moisturize well. I like the gel formula because it feels lightweight on my skin but still feels like it's doing something.



As my husband put it, "It's like getting a present each month!" My September bag came while I was still in the hospital after having baby #2 and he brought it to me there. It was so nice to have a little pick me up after being so exhausted from having a baby!

If you want to subscribe to an Ipsy Glam bag you can use my link to get you started *here*. Ipsy also started a new points program where you can earn points toward a free full size product by reviewing your bag's items, among other things!

You can view my past Glam Bag posts *here*.

Tell me what you think of this month's Glam Bag!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recieved the exact same bag! I love all the products this month. The Zoya polish is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com