3.04.2013

OPI Can't Let Go + China Glaze Elephant Walk


Hi polish lovers!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.  

 I got the mini set of the OPI Mariah Carey Liquid Sands for my anniversary a while back and the first one I decided to wear was Can't Let Go. I was really surprised at how much I loved the finish of the liquid sand...and it seems like this trend is only getting started (can't wait to get my hands on all the Zoyas)! I did an accent nail with striping tape and China Glaze Elephant Walk. I wish I would have had the patience to do all my nails like that because it's so cute!



What are you guys thinking about all the sand-type finish polishes coming out?
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I love the tape mani accent with the textured polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute idea! I love the chevron! I haven't tried any of the texture polished yet but I love looking at them! Great mani!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com