10.28.2012

Lush Lacquer Hey Jack! + Nail Decal

Hello readers!

It's been a chill Saturday for me. I spent my afternoon doing some swatching but I was barely hanging on to good lighting since it was overcast all day. 

I've got another Halloween mani to  show you tonight. I layered 1 coat of Hey Jack! from Lush Lacquer over Zoya Mira. Very fun contrast! I had some decals from Rue 21 that I never used from last year that I used for an accent nail. I was very surprised these were still usable after so long!



Hey Jack! Is the perfect Halloween polish!


Did any of you get any polishes from Lush Lacquer's Halloween collection?


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com