9.12.2012

Kleancolor Chunky Holo Black

Good morning readers!

I have been a lot more in to layering than nail art lately, I hope you guys do mind! 

I recently got a bottle of Kleancolor's Chunky Holo Black. This is an awesome polish for an instant wow factor mani when you don't have a lot of time. This polish has a dark-ish base with multi sized color shifting glitters throughout. As you can see in my pics, they go from green to yellow to orange with a few colors in between if you are really looking. I am pretty sure I put 1 coat over Sally Hansen Insta Dri Grape Escape.






I think I captured most of the colors you see in this pretty glitter. It's one of those manis that you can't stop looking at!
Pin It
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. I picked up a couple Kleancolors at one of our local Flea Markets for a $1 and this was one of them! The other one I got was Chunky Holo Bluebell. Haven't swatched either one yet. Such a gorgeous polish, reminds me of Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that! If you don't mind me asking where did you get that polish?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from this link: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190578000496?_trksid=p5197.c0.m619. You can probably find a listing for a single bottle also. :)

      Delete
  3. love it over this blue base... so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! It looks amazing over purple, so fall-ish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these chunky holos. Amazing to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am still needing to get Chunky Holo Black! Amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so getting the Kleancolor Holo's I really have to.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks so good. The chunky holos are really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always wanted this holo. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so used to seeing this over black, and it's a nice change to see it over a different color! It looks really pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com