9.17.2012

Pastel/Metallic Nail Art

Good morning! Hope you all had an awesome weekend! I got to go to see The Fray and Kelly Clarkson concert on Saturday and it was SO good! 

So I got the idea for this nail art look from Nail Stories a while back. She has got an awesome blog with great pictures and fun nail art. I loved the look of metallic with the pastel dots...it's so simple but definitely makes a statement!


Another reason I like this look is that all it takes is a dotting tool! Here are the colors I used: Orly Lemonade, OPI Pink Friday, China Glaze Peachy Keen and Sweet Hook. The base is a metallic silver from LA Colors that I got from the Dollar Store. This has a great metallic formula!




So, do you guys like this design? 

Pin It!

5 comments:

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com