8.20.2012

Hit Polish from D & R Apothecary: Candy Fluff

Hey you guys!

Hope you all had a great weekend. Mine was pretty relaxing so that was good.

I am SO excited to share with you my latest and (most favorite!) find in the indie polish world so far. How many of you have heard of D & R Apothecary? They make homemade soaps, lotions etc, but also have their own line of polish called Hit Polish. And it's AMAZING! I am so in love with pretty much every polish Rachel makes. The pricing is pretty good, she is super sweet and gives awesome customer service. I could go on and on, but seriously check them out yourself and tell me what you think!

So, I am very disappointed with how my pictures came out because they really don't do this polish justice at all. So don't judge Hit Polish by only my photos! :P I am showing you a LE (and unfortunately now unavailable) polish called Candy Fluff. I layered one coat over Zoya Zuza. Application was perfection. All the glitters went on perfectly and just where I wanted them.


Pink and turquoise are one of my favorite color combos, so this polish was right up my ally. 


And a macro bottle shot:


Yes please! Hit Polish is a hit for me! :)

I recently bought a bunch of minis from Rachel that I will be showing you over the next few weeks. Get excited!

You can purchase Hit Polish here.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!! I currently have my cart full over at etsy with about 8 minis from D & R, I think I may have to pull the trigger after seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super gorgeous! I recently got a bunch of Hit Polish minis and I couldn't be happier. I bought so many :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com