7.19.2011

China Glaze LOL

Hello hello! I have pretty holo eye candy for you today! There are so many pics because I just couldn't decide on what to post...they are all so holo-y!! :)

This is LOL from China Glaze's OMG collection. It's a grape purple with a linear holographic. This is 2 coats. I did notice that using a base coat made this a little tricky to apply.




I used China Glaze L8R G8R and DV8 for this design. I also used a dotting tool to make the dots. Simple and fun! I really like how the holo all blends together within the design. I didn't use a topcoat and I usually don't with holos. I will be interested to see how much wear I get out of this.






Thank you for reading...ya'll are awesome! :)
Pin It!

16 comments:

  1. AHHH That's SO AWESOME!!!!!! I love it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! The dots are so cute :)
    I always wear a top coat with mine... I don't really see any difference. Especially with the OMG collection.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love it! I never use a top coat with my holos but I am loving those dots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have this polish!!
    Great mani on it 0.0

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mani! The dots are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing love the dots great idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's sooo pretty, I'd be so jelaous because of LOL but it's on my way, yay. :) I love how you added dots, look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! This is awesome, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Tara- Thank you!!
    @KarenD- So happy you like it!
    @thenailaholic- Good to know! I will have to try it out next time!
    @Carly- Thanks! Dots are always fun nail art.
    @rockornot- It's a good polish to own!
    @Jen- Thanks! It does have a fun effect!
    @echell-Thank you!
    @Veronica- Thanks for your sweet comment!
    @Carol- Thanks!
    @Jackie S- Aw thanks!
    @Definitely Addicted- Thank you thank you!
    @spaceinvaders- you can't go wrong with holo!

    @Diana- I love all your ideas too!
    @Ivana- Enjoy LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's stunning. Absolutely perfect!
    I tried to find where to contact you, and I couldn't find it. I've just found your blog and it's fantastic! Keep up the good work.

    I've just started a blog of my own, and I'd love it if you'd subscribe. The link is:

    http://conceptionail.blogspot.com

    Look forward to seeing you there!

    Pennie

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE LOL! And I love the dots you added too, such a beautiful manicure

    ReplyDelete
  12. @coachlover100-- I will be sure to, thanks!
    @Laura- Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete

Hey readers! If I haven't checked out your blog, please let me know in an email so I make sure I get it! :) amberajohnson89@gmail.com